By admin       2017-11-27

: NAGPUR: A massive Fire broke out on Saturday morning at a cotton factory — Chadak Trading Company , near Bahadura due to electric short circuit.Losses worth Rs12 lakh have been reported. The fire and smoke was so thick that the fire tenders took three hours and seven fire fighting vehicles to control the blaze.The incident was reported on Saturday around 9.30am, following which the fire tenders were rushed to the spot. The fire was spreading rapidly as the waste cotton was capturing the fire quickly.A team of fire fighters from Sakardara fire station along with station operator Vijay Wanjari reached spot at around 10.15am , As Reported By TOI. According to the Newspaper,"The fire was spreading rapidly due to the cotton, but we used water force from different direction to control it," said Wanjari.Fire station at Lakadganj also approached the spot, soon after the first team. The cotton factory, owned by Ganesh Chandak , was operating at the time of incident. Many employees were working at the factory when the fire broke, but luckily no one was injured.The fire tenders also had to make several rounds to fully control the fire.

Download App

# #

Member Login